COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
As an essential business, we are open on a “limited basis” for patient care and eye care services. This is a “soft” reopening.
The best way forward as a community is to exercise extreme caution and careful social-distancing for the time being. The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times. We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
Know the Symptoms
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties. Employees, providers, vendors, and patients are asked to stay at home if they have any of these symptoms.
Here’s what we’re doing to help
- We are monitoring the health of our employees. They are signing in every day to confirm they have not been knowingly exposed to the virus or have any symptoms.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been added throughout the office.
- Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and high-touch indoor areas, such as bathrooms, door handles, and desks.
- We’re taking every person’s temperature when they arrive.
- No outside vendors are coming into our office.
- Every iPad is sterilized between patients.
- Social Distancing is provided by offering patients the opportunity to check into the office and then wait in your car until a room is available.
- We have reduced the number of people in the office. Only necessary caregivers will be allowed to accompany a patient, spouse, or child.
- All of our employees will be wearing a mask. Please bring and wear a mask for your appointment.
- During the selection of eyewear, our staff will bring frames to you. This will reduce the number of frames that are touched. All frames are disinfected after being tried on.
- We are only seeing patients with problems at this time.